|Click image to enlarge|
Good news everybody! Our Signature Scrapbooks Action set is new and improved!! Now you can insert your images and have them automatically resize!! This is great news for those of us who like to use our Photobook Templates to quickly create layouts! Even better though, you can use these actions for ANY TEMPLATES found on the web, not just ours! :) You will truly LOVE these actions for digital scrapbooking!
Here is a brief description of each action you have in the Signature Scrapbooks Action Set:
- Insert Image. This is the BEST action for scrapbookers. Just click on a layer you would like to insert a photo or paper product to, then double click the Insert Image Action. When the action starts, a window will open for you to browse to an image to insert. Click the image you want and click open, the Action will insert and resize it into your layout!
- SS Insert Image – Custom Resize. This action is the same is the Insert Image action, except it will NOT resize your photo. It will create a bounding box so you can resize your photo exactly the way you want.
- SS Insert Image - No Resize. This action will insert your photo without resizing options. This action is perfect for our Everyday Life Templates because the cards are already sized to fit!!
- SS Insert Element. This action starts by opening a browse window. There you can find the element you want to add from your folders on your computer.
- SS Insert Paper. This action starts by opening a browse window. There you can find the paper you want to add from your folders on your computer.
- SS Photo Boost. This action is perfect for giving photos (that you’ve already added to your layout) a color boost! It also sharpens and brightens your photos... giving them an all over boost. Typically, you would have to edit a photo first... before adding it to your layout. We’ve changed all that with our new actions for scrapbookers. Just add your photo and double-click this action! Adjust the opacity of the layer if you want a more subtle effect.
- SS Lighten Dark Photo. This action will lighten a photo already added to your layout. Sometimes, our cameras capture a dark image. With this action you can brighten it up quickly! NOTE: If the effects of this action are too much, just click on the image with the MOVE tool and press 5 on your keyboard to change the opacity to only 50%. You can also do that same trick with the Photo Boost action.
- SS Create Jpegs. This action is used to separate your 24x12 layouts into two printable 12x12 jpegs. It cuts out the left side of your layout first, asks you to save it, cuts out the right side, then asks you to save the right side. Then the action finishes by going back to your original 24x12 layout. NOTE: This action is only to be used on 24x12 layouts. We sell mainly 24x12 layouts so if you need more, check out or site at www.signaturescrapbooks.com.
All of our actions are designed for Photoshop Elements 6,7,8,9,10 and 11 on Windows and Mac! :)
**Please read the included instructions BEFORE trying to use the actions. :) There is important information in there. :)
***If your are a WINDOWS user and are unsure if your running a 32 bit or 64 bit computer, go to your C:/ drive and look for Program Files. If you have a Program Files (x86) folder, you are running a 64 bit computer. :)
CLICK HERE to watch a tutorial of the Signature Scrapbooks Action set for Elements users!
|Click any images to enlarge|